- Mr. Orci said, "every society has that noble king. That King Arthur."The full line up is as follows. Autobots: Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Jazz, Ratchet and Ironhide. Decepticons: Megatron, Starscream, Brawl, Bonecrusher, Barracade, Scorponok, Frenzy and Blackout. My only complain so far is that the Decepticons outnumber the Autobots in the movie. Would be nice to see more Autobots.
- Bumblebee is the "same underdog, same G1 character we know and love." and that despite being a Chevrolet Camaro "The clothes don't make the man." Be aware that Hasbro had approached BMW to make a Bumblebee Alternator/Binal-Tech toy but they declined as they did not want to be associated with war toys. I am betting that policy extended to the movie.
- Jazz's attitude is "can't do something with style it's not worth doing at all."
- Rachet continues to be the medic of the group but will not match is Gen One alt mode (good call, his alt mode was ugly even then).
- Ironhide remains the gutsy muscle of the group (hopefully new alt mode too) and make "any Transformer bust an O-ring just with his stare."
- Megs will be explored beyond just the usual evil, destroy this and that mentality.
- Starscream will continue to try "to best Megatron."
Saturday, August 19, 2006
The writers of Transformers, the much awaited movie that will hit the cinemas next year, have revealed the names of the Transformers that will be in the movie. From Transformers Live:
Posted by I.Z. Reloaded at 2:01 PM
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Singapore License.