Saturday, January 06, 2007

The Best Divorce Letter Ever

Dear Connie,

I know the counsellor said that we shouldn't talk to each other during our cooling off period, but I couldn't wait anymore.

That day you left, I swore I'd never talk to you again but that was just the wounded little boy in me talking. Still, I never wanted to be the first one to make contact. In my fantasies, it was always you that came crawling back to me. I guess my pride needed that. But now I see that my pride's cost me a lot of things. I'm tired of pretending I don't miss you. I don't care about looking bad anymore. I don't care who makes the first move as long as one of us does. Maybe it's time we let our hearts speak as loudly as our hurt....

Click here to view the letter.

(Thanks Johnny Q)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant letter!!!

Anonymous said...

I like what he did to his wife's sister. Hehe.

Anonymous said...

I shall keep this for future use.

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...