Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Prank calls to phone sex girls

Dave also known as Gil, a writer and comedian from NYC, has a website called Phonesexpranks.com where he posts recorded conversations he made with phone sex girls. He tells them that he is into some "weird" stuff. Here's a transcript:
Kristy (phone sex girl): Hi Dave, my name is Kristy.
Dave: Hi Kristy. Can I tell you what I'm into?
Kristy: Ya, go ahead.
Dave: Do you know Clippy, the clip from Microsoft Word?
Kristy: Yes?
Dave: I'm really into that.
Brilliant! After listening to his conversations, I just realised how hard it is to be a phone sex girl. I just hope that they are being paid a lot. Ha!

You can listen to all his calls via the YouTube videos (no nudity, just conversations) that he attached to his posts. Conversations may not be suitable for work and for you underaged kids, please do not click. I'll tell your mama and papa if you do so ok.

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...