Thursday, May 15, 2008

David A. vs David C. for American Idol crown



Why isn't this surprising? It will be David Cook vs David Archuleta in the final of American Idol. Now finally I can get to see David Cook kick David Archuleta's small butt on the biggest stage and wipe that cutie smile off his face. And if judging by the predictions over at DialIdol.com, I think David Cook's going to win it. I hope he does because he is the best thing ever to happen to American Idol and I think his record will outsell the records by past Idol winners and contestants. Good luck David Cook and rock us hard aye!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Syesha doesn't look surprised. I think she knows there's no way she's going to prevent an all David final - no matter how well she sings.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you IZ. I hope David C wins but seriously even if he doesn't, he will outsell David A.

Anonymous said...

I was looking at DialIdol and the results are quite surprising. I thought David A had the most votes every week.

Anonymous said...

Why did David Arculeta look so surprise when Ryan Seacrest said he will be in the final? Duh. Or is it another one of his 'act cute and innocent' ploy to get votes?

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Thats all.

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...