Friday, May 16, 2008

Fantasia stunned Simon on Idol



I hope you people did not miss Fantasia's batshit insane, chicken dancing, terribly-fun-to-watch, voodoo ritual of a performance on American Idol yesterday. If you ask me, I don't really know what to make of her performance. Energetic? Brilliant? Crazy? Horrible? But looking at Simon's reaction sums it up for me. Yup, to say he was shocked at what he saw is an understatement.



"What the hell is that?!"

Definitely the highlight of this season's American Idol. Love it!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol.

I was stunned too! @@

I thought another PK idiot. Oops, is PK Idol!

Anonymous said...

i love simon!

Anonymous said...

I think Fantasia spent too much time on Broadway.

:oP

Anonymous said...

datz classic!! haahaha

Anonymous said...

He must be wondering if that's the same Fantasia that was crowned American Idol.

Anonymous said...

i enjoyed it. tot its the most entertaining thing on idol this season but i cldnt hear what she was singing (or screaming).

Anonymous said...

That's priceless!

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...