Wednesday, May 07, 2008

My new Astro Boy t-shirt is so cool!

P05-05-08_20.10

Thanks to Prissy for this nice gift! Finally I have a t-shirt that goes well with my nickname. For those of you who don't know, Astro Boy is a nickname that was given to me many years ago because of my love for astronomy and also because I used to style my hair like Astro Boy. Anyway this Astro Boy t-shirt is really cool. It has a holographic effect that allows you to see the Astro Boy's robotic skeleton when viewed at different angles. Here's the video.



Update: You can get a full line of Astro Boy t-shirts at a shop in Bugis Junction (Level 1). Not sure of its name though.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute my Astro Boy!!!

Anonymous said...

iz: .. because I used to style my hair like Astro Boy.

you should style it again, dude!
like the Astro boy with the shirt! ha

Well, u look great in white shirt!

cheers

Anonymous said...

really nice t-shirt IZ... n u look good in white.

Anonymous said...

whos prissy??

Anonymous said...

Hey Astro Boy IZ, can you do your Astro Boy hairdo and wear this tee for me next time please?

Anonymous said...

So cool man your t-shirt! I want one. Maybe I should ask prissy to give me one too ya. What's her contact? pics? :op

Anonymous said...

>Finally I have a t-shirt that goes well with my nickname.

I think the line: "A Highly Advanced Artificial Brain" on the t-shirt is perfect for you dude.

LOL

Anonymous said...

it's really cute n the pic wld most likely have ur fangirls drooling again. sexy!

Anonymous said...

Myra Leong: No!!! He's MY cute Astro Boy!

Anonymous said...

hi,can you please tell where can i get this shirt..my friend at singapore tell me there is no more astro boy outlet...:S

from
ahjye

Anonymous said...

I'd love one of these t-shirts too. Any idea where to get then online ?

vher said...

hi,i really like your astro shirt...will u pls help find one of it...im a fan of tetsuwan atom.....vher

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...