Sunday, April 15, 2012

MSN UK features my Draw Something drawings


MSN UK has featured four of my Draw Something drawings in their Best Draw Something feature story: "While most of our drawings don't venture much further than stick men and squiggles, there are those people who manage to put us all to shame with their mobile works of art. We've pulled together a veritable selection over the next few pages..."

The four drawings featured together with other amazing drawings done by other Draw Something users are Goofy, Parrot, Scooby and Mario.





Thanks MSN UK! You can view more of my Draw Something drawings here: My Best "Draw Something" Drawings So Far... and My Best "Draw Something" Drawings Part 2. You can play with me on Draw Something by adding my username: izreloaded.

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...