Thursday, July 20, 2006

Blogging the war from Lebanon

Lebanese dude blogs about the destruction in his country caused by the attacks by Israel. From Lebanon Israeli Crisis:
And I'm noticing that this country is really being turned into rubble. I'm about to cry but not from fear, from the fact that there are heartless people out there demolishing and ruining peoples lives and all they can do is laugh about it. Lebanon is being torn to shreds, I don't know what else I can say. It's truly a sad day. My parents are thinking of leaving this place. I swear I feel that if I come back it'll be back to a new Israel and not a Lebanon. It's just too ridiculous. Fuck the nations of the world. I hope they get what they deserve.
He also has several videos of the bombings on his blog.

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...