Friday, July 21, 2006

How to win at Monopoly

Next time when I play Monopoly, you guys better watch out. All your properties will be mine! Muahahahaha (evil laughter)! From About:
# Know the odds. Most players make a complete lap around the board in five turns; you're likely to roll doubles once in those five turns (doubles happen about 17 percent of the time).
# Buy smart. Always pick up available properties if: (1) no other player owns one of the same group; (2) the purchase would give you two or three of the same group; or (3) it blocks someone else from completing a set.
# Remember that Illinois Avenue is the square most often landed on (not including Jail). The B&O Railroad also is among those most landed on; Go rounds out the top three.
# Railroads are better to own than utilities, but utilities should be purchased if the opportunity arises (especially if you can get both of them). Short Line is the least useful railroad to own, because it is visited least often.
(Thanks GeekGod)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ain't beating me at Monopoly!

Anonymous said...

Monopoly!
I like!
Can I play with u IZ?

Anonymous said...

I prefer the game of world domination - RISK.

Anonymous said...

Shy: When did ou play Monopoly with IZ? Never bring me along. Hmmph!

Anonymous said...

Myra Leong: It's some time ago gal. Next time, we will call you. I repeat. IZ ain't beating me at Monopoly!!!

Anonymous said...

I fall asleep everytime I play Monopoly.
Game takes ages to finish.

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...