Friday, June 22, 2007

This blogger would like to know

Hi guys, gals, uncles and aunties! I would like your help to do the following poll so that I can know my readers better. Just scroll down, just before halfway down, look at the right panel of this blog, below the San Street ad, you will find a small rectangular box which says: This blogger would like to ask. Do me a favour and please answer those simple questions.

1) What is your gender?
2) What is your age?
3) What is your profession?
4) Do you blog?
5) Do you love IZ Reloaded? (ok, I'm joking about this last one)

The whole process will only take less than 30 seconds of your time. Thanks! And please don't leave your answers in the comment section of this post ok.

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...