Saturday, March 13, 2010

My Adam Lambert Experience!

Me and Adam Lambert

For Adam Lambert and him only, I officially turned gay for a day yesterday! That's Adam and me after our interview was over. It was conducted at Adam's hotel at Ritz Carlton. Adam is here in Singapore to promote his album For Your Entertainment. For some pics snapped during the interview, go to my Twitpic page here. Don't forget to check out the pic of Adam's cup and bottle!

What can I say about Adam? He's a very nice and charming guy. And me? I'm a very lucky guy. Meeting Adam is a dream come true. He even shook my hand and ... more. Ahem. And yes, he is very tall! To be able to film him and the fans for our Klik.TV special is just amazing. Definitely the highlight of my time at Klik.TV so far.



For videos, head over to Klik.TV to watch the fans waiting and singing for him at Changi airport and...



A preview of our Adam Lambert special. Oh btw, he likes Tiger Beer!

Special thanks go out to Adam Lambert, Pauline and the Singapore Glamberts, Sony Music (Ruth, Susan), the two lovely airport ladies and to all the Adam Lambert fans worldwide for watching our videos and following me on Twitter. Love you all!

Update: Adam Lambert will be at Bugis Junction for an autograph session today. Klik.TV will be there to film the event as part of our Adam Lambert Special. So if you're a fan and you wanna appear on Klik.TV, let me know by tweeting me or emailing me. I will see you at Bugis Junction from 3pm onwards.

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...