Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Guns N' Roses Not In This Lifetime Tour Singapore

IMG_3110

IMG_3107

7 years ago, when I was filming Slash in Singapore, I never thought in my wildest dream that I would be able to watch the original Guns N' Roses lineup perform live in Singapore. You can watch the two Slash videos I shot below. I've been a huge Guns N Roses fan. I have all their CDs. I sang all their songs. I learned how to play guitar and drums because of Guns. When Slash was here in Singapore back then, I remember telling myself this is the closest I will ever get to seeing the original Guns N Roses.





In less than 2 weeks, I'll be rocking in the VIP Pen when Guns N Roses with Axl, Slash and Duff all reunited, perform live in Singapore. VIP baby!


Thank you LAMC for bringing Guns N'Roses to our shores! I cannot believe this is happening.

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...